Mandarin Chow Mein (Serves 2 people)Ingredients:
1 pkg. Wan Hua Chow Mein Noodles
1/4 lb lean boneless pork, thin strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrots
2 Green Onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
1) Soak Wan Hua Chow Mein Noodles in hot water for 5 minutes and drain.
2) In a small bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and sesame oil; set aside.
3) Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating; heat.
4) Add garlic and red pepper to hot wok or skillet; cook over medium heat for 10 seconds.
5) Add pork to the sauce; stir fry for about 1 minute, then put in cabbage, carrot, and onions.
6) Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more or until onions are crisp-tender and pork is no longer pink.
7) Add Wan Hua Chow Mein Noodles and sauce; heat thoroughly, about 1 minute, stirring gently to coat.