Hot and Spicy Noodle (Serves 4-5 people)Ingredients:
1 lb Wan Hua Miki Noodles
4 tbsp sesame paste
5 tsp sesame oil
5 oz soy sauce
3 tbsp vegetable oil
5 tsp scallions, chopped
2 oz cilantro
5 tbsp chili oil
1 tsp MSG (optional)
1) Mix the sesame paste with the sesame oil and set aside.
2) Mix together the soy sauce and the vegetable oil, scallions, cilantro, MSG, and chili oil, and divide among 5 serving bowls.
3) Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the noodles; bring back to a boil and let cook for 30 seconds.
4) Add enough cool water to stop the boiling, then back to the boil.
5) Add more cool water and bring to a boil a third time. This time, boil until the noodles are just cooked.
6) Drain well in a colander and divide among the 5 bowls.
7) Blend the noodles with seasonings, and serve.