Fresh Asian Noodle Stir-Fry (Serves 4-6 people)Ingredients:
1 pkg. of Wan Hua Noodles
1/2 cup any Asian Stir-Fry Sauce
1 clove Garlic, chopped
1/2 cup Water
1/2 tbsp Cooking oil
1 cup Cabbage, shredded
1 cup Onions, sliced
1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
1) Remove Wan Hua Noodles (Chow Mein, Stir-Fry, Miki, Udon, Yakisoba, or Vegetable Noodle ) from the package and gently separate.
2) Heat oil in pan over high heat, and saut? garlic.
3) Toss in vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
4) Add the entire package of noodles into pan, then incorporate sauce and water.
5) Stir-fry all ingredients together until mixture is completely heated through.
6) Serve hot and enjoy!