Curry Udon Recipe-Japanese Style (Serves 4 people)Ingredients:
1 lb boiled Wan Hua Udon Noodles
7 cups dashi soup
2 chicken thighs
1 small onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 chopped green onion
3 oz. Japanese curry roux
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp water
1) Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2) Slice onion and carrot into thin long pieces.
3) Heat a deep pan and saut? the chicken, onion, and carrot. Then, salt the ingredients.
4) Add in the pan and simmer until ingredients are soften.
5) Add curry roux in the soup and bring to a boil.
6) Add cornstarch and water mixture in the soup to thicken.
7) Add Udon noodles in the curry soup and heat.
8) Add soy sauce in the Udon soup and sprinkle chopped green onion over it.